Something Went Terribly Wrong
Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/weirdex/public_html/includes/functions_core.php on line 260
In this case, something went terribly wrong... Remember this kid?
Well, maybe he was Home alone for too long. The following pictures are from this year, and when you see them you might have a clue why are there rumors circling that he's on heroin lately. After failing in his attention to become a great actor, he is now making his money for living by writing music for night clubs. His half-sister died in 2000 of heroine overdose, and his girlfriend died couple of years after. He was spotted in public totally disoriented and completely lost recently, so people doubt that he's using it too. In the end, it is sad when a child with possibly great career ends up like this.